Buy NowNutriplus Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO)
Virgin coconut oil (VCO) is extracted from the fresh milk of high quality and organic coconuts by mechanical or natural means with or without the application of heat, which does not lead to alteration of the nature of the oil.
VCO - from God’s own country, Kerala – is cold-pressed, pure, and natural. VCO does not undergo chemical refining, bleaching or deodorising, and is suitable for consumption in the natural state without the need for further processing. It is colourless, free of sediment, with a natural fresh coconut scent.
VCO is known for its pleasant fragrance, taste, antioxidant properties, medium-chain fatty acids (MCFAs) and vitamins. Fifty per cent of fats in VCO are medium chain triglycerides (MCTs), such as lauric acid. These are absorbed easily by the intestine and can be used by the body to produce energy. VCO has several health benefits, the most important ones being its usefulness in general well-being, hair care and skin care.
Properties & Benefits:
- Extracted from the purest organically fresh coconuts with no harmful chemicals
- Uses mechanical cold extraction technology to extract oil from fresh coconut milk
- VCO is rich in antibacterial, anti-aging, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties
- MCTs in VCO may help burn more calories compared to the same number of calories from longer chain fats
- Helps increase body's metabolic rate and better nutrient absorption
- Faster and better absorption on the skin
- Protects the skin against the harmful effects of UV rays
- Reduces protein loss and conditions the hair and nourishes the skin
MRP: INR 2570 (pack of two)
Net Content: 250 ml (each pack)